Let's explore Jenkins to gain an understanding of this connector
Jenkins is an open-source automation server. It helps automate the parts of software development related to building, testing, and deploying, facilitating continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Create a specific user for us (i.e ox-security)
- Provide roles/permissions to the user to read
- Generate API key
3. Click on "Manage Users".
- Make sure you are logged into the Jenkins instance as administrator
- Click on "Manage Jenkins" in the dashboard
- Select the user you would like to generate an API token for, then click on their name to access their user configuration page
- Generate a token using the "Add new token" section
- Save your configuration
- Enter the API key in the system