Comment on page
Let's explore JFrog and gain an understanding of how to connect it to OX in the best way
JFrog Artifactory is a universal DevOps solution that manages and automates artifacts and binaries during the application delivery process.
By connecting your JFrog, you allow OX to seamlessly scan your artifactories for vulnerabilities.
- 1.Log in to your JFrog account.
- 2.In the top right corner, select "Edit profile" from the drop-down menu.
- 3.Select "Generate API token".
- 4.After clicking "Next", copy the generated code and paste it into OX.
- 5.Copy your unique JFrog URL and your JFrog username and paste them into OX.
We kindly ask that you provide us with the following permissions: