Comment on page
This section gives you quick overview of the system
Onboarding is done.
You can jump right in and start using the system.
But if you want to get some guidance, look below for a basic intro to get you started …
From the top bar, you can control the entire system and get some useful info:
- The risk bar will show your total accumulated risk.
- You can click the “running policies” info box to get some general info on your system.
- The organization scope dropdown enables you scope the data you see. By default, it shows the entire organization and you can scope it to see only the applications which are assigned to a specific owner. You can assign owners to applications on the application page.
- You can choose the time window to view. By default, we present a week back. Don’t worry, we always show all active issues, even if they were introduced before this time.
- You click the scan now button to start an immediate scan. However, this is rarely needed as we always keep you up to date with an automatic daily scan.
- The moon icon will switch between dark and light mode.
- You can create new organizations or log out by clicking your name icon on the menu.
- You can always use the question mark icon to get to the documentation, but if you are here you probably already figured this one out.
- If you are managing multiple tenants, you will also have a tenants dropdown allowing you to quickly switch between tenants.
Here is a quick intro to the system pages.
You can always go to the deep dive section for detailed info.
- On the Dashboard, you can see a summary of your status. It includes all you need to know to start protecting your product:
- What do I need to protect: A summary of your discovered business applications and some statistics on them. Go to the Application page to drill into the full list.
- What do I have to protect with: All the detected infrastructure and security tools. You can also see the security tools coverage you had and the additional coverage added by OX.
- What is my security status: Your overall security status, top apps risk and key risky areas.
- How can I improve: A list of the most important security issues and how they can be resolved. Go to the Issues page to drill into the full list of issues.
- The Application page lists the applications discovered by the system. For each application you can see:
You can click each of the apps to see its full details or perform actions on it, or you can use the checkboxes on the left to perform actions on multiple apps at once.
- The business priority OX calculated for the app.
- The application risk, calculated from its business priority and its security issues.
- A summary of the security issues for each of the supply chain stages.
- The Issues page lists down all the security issues discovered, sorted by their security risk.
- You can click each of the issues to see the full details or perform actions.
- There is a variety of filters allowing you to focus on your work.
- On the Connectors page you can manage your integrations:
- Connect to more of your infrastructure systems like source controls, CI/CD or cloud.
- Connect to your existing security tools.
- Activate additional security tools coming with OX.
- The Policies page lets you manage and tune OX security policies.
- Use the Members page to manage OX users.
- Use the Settings page for general administration. Here you can see general info of your tenant, delete it, or configure the login options (including SSO)